Mercedes 319 Bus
German bus with panoramic windows. The Mercedes 319 was produced between 1956 and 1968. The bus with 23 panoramic roof windows is the rarest of all Mercedes 319 versions. Our bus was manufactured in 1967. It has been restored to the highest standards and upgraded with red leatherette seats and a cave-sized fridge for refreshments. Click here to check out a 360 degree view of the interior.
About The Mercedes 319 Bus
The 4-cylinder engine with 80 bhp is powerful enough to flow with the Parisian traffic. Similar to our fire engine, this bus is not about speed. Enjoy the beauty of Paris at a leisurely pace as the images unwind “like the circles that you find in the windmills of your mind”.
€800 for 5 hoursEnquire Now
Included in the rental:
- Chauffeur and vehicle for 5h
- Delivery in central Paris (post codes 75001 to 75009)
- 100 km mileage allowance from your departure point
- 2 bottles of Pol Roger champagne
- Extra time (€ 150 per hour)
- Delivery outside Paris (€ 4 per km)
- Extra mileage (€ 4 per km)