Mercedes 319 Fire Engine
The Mercedes 319 was produced between 1956 and 1968. Our fire engine crew bus was manufactured in 1962. It has been painstakingly restored and fitted with leather seats, a powerful air-conditioner and a fridge for refreshments. Click here to check out a 360 degree view of the interior.
About The Mercedes 319 Fire Engine
The 4-cylinder engine with 90 bhp is powerful enough to flow with the Parisian traffic. Despite being a fire engine, this vehicle is not about speed. You get to enjoy the sights and delights of Paris at a comfortable pace. And baby, baby, this will light your fire and you won’t want to put it out!
€800 for 5 hoursEnquire Now
Included in the rental:
- Chauffeur and vehicle for 5h
- Delivery in central Paris (post codes 75001 to 75009)
- 100 km mileage allowance from your departure point
- 2 bottles of Pol Roger champagne
- Extra time (€ 150 per hour)
- Delivery outside Paris (€ 4 per km)
- Extra mileage (€ 4 per km)