Mercedes 560 SEC
German luxury coupe. Our 1990 Mercedes 560 SEC is a rare Lorinser version. Lorinser is known for upgrading Mercedes cars since 1976. The exterior benefits of subtle modifications such as lowered suspension, 18” wheels and a spoiler kit. The interior features bespoke sport seats, wood embellishments and a state-of-the-art stereo. The V8 engine has been blueprinted for better performance and fitted with a sports exhaust system.
About The Mercedes 560 SEC
At the time, the Lorinser, Brabus and AMG versions were the ultimate Mercedes coupes available. Until recently, these cars were unloved relicts of the 80s. Today, the appreciation of these cars is growing and it is impossible to find a Lorinser SEC in exceptional condition. I tell’ya, only Hollywood, maybe, has the swank to compete against the race, pace and ‘in a class of its own’ aspects of this top of the bill performer.
€500 for 5 hoursEnquire Now
Included in the rental:
- Chauffeur and vehicle for 5h
- Delivery in central Paris (post codes 75001 to 75009)
- 100 km mileage allowance from your departure point
- Bottle of Pol Roger champagne
- Extra time (€ 90 per hour)
- Delivery outside Paris (€ 3 per km)
- Extra mileage (€ 3 per km)