German presidential limousine. This 1960 Mercedes 300d limousine is one of 3.073 built and cost more than a Rolls-Royce at the time. The Type 300 was the largest and most prestigious Mercedes – the equivalent of today’s Mercedes S-Class 600 Maybach. This model is often referred to as the “Adenauer” after the German chancellor Adenauer who had six different versions of this car during his tenure.
About The Mercedes 300 Adenauer
The 3 litre straight-six packs 160 bhp and uses a modified fuel injection that was in the famous 300 SL Gullwing sports car. This car was ahead of its time.
The interior personifies the quality and engineering excellence of made in Germany. The comfortable red leather seats, solid wood and switchgear and heavyweight doors all add to that inimitable feel of bulletproof unbreakability. If it was good enough for a German chancellor, then it’s good enough for all Presidents, Prime Ministers and we lesser mortals!
€500 for 5 hoursEnquire Now
Included in the rental:
- Chauffeur and vehicle for 5h
- Delivery in central Paris (post codes 75001 to 75009)
- 100 km mileage allowance from your departure point
- Bottle of Pol Roger champagne
- Extra time (€ 90 per hour)
- Delivery outside Paris (€ 3 per km)
- Extra mileage (€ 3 per km)