Panther M120 Sidecar
English motorcycle with sidecar produced between 1959 and 1966. The top of the line 650cc engine puts out 28 bhp. The Model 120 is often referred to as the “big Panther” as it was the most powerful version with massive torque and, therefore, commonly used with sidecars.
About The Panther M120
Our Panther has been restored to a very high level and features a Garrard sidecar for two passengers with door and sunroof. Taking out our Panther means that you can enjoy the thrills of riding a classic motorcycle without the need of a motorcycle licence. Folklore has it that Panther motorcycles rarely kick-start when being observed. That’s why we fitted an electric starter. Priceless.
€400 for 5 hoursEnquire Now
Included in the rental:
- Chauffeur and vehicle for 5h
- Delivery in central Paris (post codes 75001 to 75009)
- 100 km mileage allowance from your departure point
- Bottle of Pol Roger champagne
- Extra time (€ 80 per hour)
- Delivery outside Paris (€ 2 per km)
- Extra mileage (€ 2 per km)